Homethings-Dishthings

As seen on Dragons Den 🐉 free uk shipping

Dishthings

40x all-in-one eco dishwasher tablets. Dirty dishes? We've got a thing for that – just 17.5p a wash when you subscribe.  

WHAT IT IS:

  • Powerful, plant-based dishwasher tabs that clean your cutlery without forking up the planet. Our all-in-one tabs include rinse aid + dishwasher salts
  • 40x vegan and cruelty free dishwasher tabs delivered through your letterbox
    • £9.50
    • £7.00
    Free Shipping in the UK. Tax included.
    eco icon
    POWERFUL ECO CLEANING
    delivery icon
    CONVENIENT DELIVERY
    friendly icon
    PLANET FRIENDLY
    impact icon
    LOW IMPACT

    40x all-in-one eco dishwasher tablets. Dirty dishes? We've got a thing for that – just 17.5p a wash when you subscribe.  

    WHAT IT IS:

    • Powerful, plant-based dishwasher tabs that clean your cutlery without forking up the planet. Our all-in-one tabs include rinse aid + dishwasher salts
    • 40x vegan and cruelty free dishwasher tabs delivered through your letterbox
      • 100% biodegradable (including the wrapper) – no need to unwrap
      • 96% plant and mineral based ingredients (no nasties)
      • No phosphates, no chlorine + made in the EU
      • 40x dishwasher tabs, delivered through your letterbox, when you want them
      • Choose your desired delivery frequency and change whenever you need
      • Edit, swap, skip or cancel your subscription anytime in your account
      • Effective against tough stains, even at 45°C, thanks to active oxygen
      • No need for rinse aid or dishwasher salts: our all-in-one tabs have it all
      • Contains organic eucalyptus oil which has natural anti-microbial properties
      • Cheaper than most leading brands on subscription – just 17.5p a wash 

      SHOP OTHERTHINGS

      Laundrythings
      Laundrythings

      72x eco laundry pods. Dirty clothes? We've got a thing for that – from just 17p a wash. Choose between lightly fragranced or fragrance-free.

      • Super concentrated, 100% natural and biobased laundry pods offering you powerful cleaning performance with planet-friendly chemicals

      • Choose between fragrance-free and lightly fragranced
        £14.00
        Floorthings
        Floorthings

        20x drop + mop floor cleaning pods. Simply drop a pod into your bucket, let it dissolve and mop. No nasty chemicals, no plastic waste, just clean floors without the hassle.

          £8.00
          £9.50

          Frequent Questions

          Is using a dishwashing machine less eco than washing by hand?
          Dishwashers being less environmentally friendly is a myth – using one can be much more energy and water efficient, especially when the machine is only used if full. Money.co.uk and Which.co.uk contains some great info on it.
          Why are your tabs wrapped? What’s PVOH?
          Our tabs are wrapped in PVOH (a water soluble synthetic material) which is demonstrated to be 100% readily biodegradable against OECD (an intergovernmental economic organisation) standards. Lots of scientific papers that have looked into this show that PVOH is not a contributor to microplastics e.g. https://www.degruyter.com/document/doi/10.1515/tsd-2020-2326/html. We are hoping to move away from PVOH in the future once a solution can be found but at the moment 'naked' tab wrapping for this kind of product causes lots of wastage in the manufacturing process and a much shorter product shelf life which leads to more resource usage. We don’t think that the ‘naked’ tabs are actually that eco yet.
          If the tabs are 96% plant and mineral based ingredients, what is the other 4%?
          Magic. But if you really want to know, the other 4% of ingredients are synthetic ingredients that contribute to the overall cleaning performance of the tabs. None of our ingredients are animal derived and no nasties.